Wednesday, October 21, 2009

andie macdowell

andie macdowell
Andie MacDowell and daughter Rainey, 20, was the winning smiles while walking around Los Angeles yesterday (October 20). Lovely couple had a busy day: After lunch with friends Beso 51-year-old star Groundhog Day to join his colleague, Representative L'Oreal Eva Longoria and Kate del Castillo on Hollywood Boulevard, where L'Oreal Paris presented to the Member's Walk of Fame Award Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.
Most of us remember model-turned-actress Andie MacDowell as Emilio Estevez’s crush in "St. Elmo’s Fire" or the victim of adultery in "Sex, Lies and Videotape" - but the classic beauty is back in two new Lifetime flicks "At Risk" and "The Front" (based on the Patricia Cornwell novels), both set to air next year, and she's stepped out of her comfort zone to play naughty.
"I play a real bi**h, I was a narcissistic sex addict and had to sleep with young men," MacDowell told Tarts as L’Oreal Paris (for which she is an ambassador) received a Friend of the Walk of Fame in Hollywood on Tuesday. "But it was embarrassing because I’m pretty shy and yet I had to look at myself in the mirror and take my clothes off …"
"Drink lots of water, sleep more and do it, and yoga - but I really think that the adoption. We're all getting older, I celebrate it," he added. "Amazing things happen, and if 50, then the change in the definition. I asked," Who am I? What do I want with my life? What do I do it not happen? "I felt like he was enjoying life, so it's not like anyone else. I felt like I had so much success in so many levels, even if it was just my relationship with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share