Saturday, January 31, 2009

Genie Francis

Genie Francis (“General Hospital”) and Ted McGinley (“Dancing with the Stars,” “Married with Children,” “The Love Boat”), followed a newspaper columnist as she traveled the country to find the intended recipient of an anonymous note found at the site of an airplane crash. The sequel, in which Francis and McGinley reprise their roles, picks up where that film left off.

“I’m just so thrilled that anyone wants me for anything that I usually just jump at it,” McGinley, 50, told the New York Daily News, half in jest. “The things I don’t do, I either don’t like the character or the things are so horribly written, especially the things that come my way.”

“Because I’ve been knocking around for a long time, people think they know what I do,” said McGinley, who’s been married to actress Gigi Rice for 17 years (the couple has two sons, 15 and 11). “I find as I get older, I do other things better. I’ve become a better actor, and I think I’ve become more interesting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share