Thursday, January 29, 2009

Megan Corkrey

Megan Corkrey. Man, I looove this girl’s voice. Her look and sound may be a little too distinctive to win “American Idol” (this show encourages middle-of-the-road vanilla) but I will vote for her. I agree with Simon on this one: She’s one of the only people this season I know I will remember.

She’s lovely. Her voice? Not so much. But she got through anyway, I think on the sunshine of her “aura,” a term that came up a lot, along with Randy’s “jumping off.” As in, “you’ve got a cool vibe jumping off there.”

I remember before season eight started, new judge Kara was talking up the men of this season. Well, tonight the women shined more, even though David Osmond – yes, of those Osmonds – was a handsome, personable shining star.

2 comments:

Bookmark and Share