Tuesday, March 6, 2012

buckyballs

buckyballs



One child from Oregon to their parents complained of flu symptoms this week actually swallowed 37 "buckyballs", magnets, reports MSNBC. Doctors from the bowels of the magnets Bushnell Payton's Monday, and expected a full recovery.

In a statement posted on its website on Tuesday, the creator of Bucky Balls said he was "saddened" to learn about the incident, but that "this unfortunate incident highlights the fact that buckyballs and bucky cubes are for adults. they are not toys and are not intended for children. "The company urged consumers to read and comply with the warnings on their products.

These warnings are not kept many children to get a hold of the magnets, however. In January, the message Lena Sun reported a serious incident with Buckyballs:

No comments:

Post a Comment