Monday, March 18, 2013

Dancing With the Stars 2013

Dancing With the Stars 2013


Wynonna Judd is ready to try to "Dancing with the Stars" than he ever will.

The country star will compete in the 16th season of the hit ABC competition starting Monday, March 18. Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke Charvet return as hosts, Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Toniolo and viewers at home seems to be a new field for celebrities, which includes "American Idol" alum Kellie Pickler, Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones, comedian Andy Dick, the last TV "Bachelor" Sean Lowe and the Olympians Dorothy Hamill and Ali Reisman.

In partnership with the decline in the last year, "All-Stars" winner Tony dovolání, Judd says that he is ready to take on all comers. She tells Zap2it, "I said to myself," Self Here is a list of things never do: skydiving, join the circus. "Dancing with the Stars" ... "They asked me six seasons, and he said that I would prefer to share a bus with my mother for 10 years., And be sure to put" LOL "after.

"I am the person who is the end of every year, I ask myself, what am I going next year. Back in August, when [my husband's motorcycle] accident, I went to" nurse ", and became the guardian of what was absolutely necessary.'s Left leg was amputated and could not use the entire left side of his body., I had to make a new tour together and take care of the young, and I forgot to time for yourself. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share