Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ken mehlman

ken mehlman


During a live broadcast of CNN's Larry King Live "in 2006, Bill Maher suggested to Larry King that Ken Mehlman, then chairman of the Republican National Committee, was gay. Nearly four years later, BM: Many of the heads of bars, people actually running the bases of the Republican Party are gay. I will not name names, but I will Friday night ...

LK: You will Friday night?

BM: Well, there are some great people I think everyone knows that the Republicans running Washington ... BM: Well, I would not be the first. I would be sued if I was the first. Ken Mehlman. Well, there is one I think people have spoken. I do not think that he was denied as it is, people have suggested, it does not say ...

LK: I never heard that. I walk around in the fog. I never ... Ken Mehlman? I've never heard of. But the question is ...

BM: Maybe you do not go to the same bathhouse I do, Larry.

When CNN broadcast the interview later that night, was issued to Larry King and Bill Maher's discussion of Mehlman's potential homosexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share