Friday, September 18, 2009

Ernie Anastos youtube

Ernie Anastos youtube
Ernie Anastos youtube video from that Fox 5. Ernie Anastos’s youtube video from WNYW broadcast was covered on LALATE Thursday morning; Thursday night Anastos came back and gave on air apology. No chickens were involved in the apology. Lew Leone, WNYW General Manager/Vice President said of the Anastos’s video: “We are disappointed with Ernie’s comment on the air.”
Last night at 10 pm, Anastos gave an on air apology for his chicken remarks: “I just want to say that I misspoke during last night’s newscast. I apologize for my remarks to anyone who may have been offended.” The original video came as Ernie Anastos evoked a chicken remark was Wednesday night during FOX5 WNYW’s 10 o’clock news. During that Wednesday broadcast, Nick Gregory was speaking on air with Ernie. Anastos then “complimented” Nick, saying: “It takes a tough man to make a tender forecast, Nick.” Then Nick responded: “I guess that’s me.” From there, came the chick crossed the road into the tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share