Monday, August 24, 2009

Heidi Montag Miss Universe Video

Heidi Montag Miss Universe Video
Heidi Montag Miss Universe Video I'm pretty sure Heidi Montag said she wasn't going to lip-sync at the Miss Universe competition, but I not sure how she could even sing her new single "Body Language," there is nothing really to sing. It is like a cross between the Beverly Hills Cop theme and Rockwell’s “Somebody’s Watching Me” (I stole the "Rockwell" comment from EW.com, but they nailed it with that reference). It's just one of those songs that is all auto-tuner, backups, and studio tricks. Think photoshop, airbrushing and "star wipe" but for music (I swear there is a star wipe in that song somewhere). Plus TMZ said that production staffers did not want her to sing, because they were afraid she would not remember the words.
The only way I can describe the dancing is, it was like watching one of those Van Halen videos, where David Lee Roth, made the rest of the band do those choreographed routines. Or like Reese Witherspoon's dance number at the end of Vanity Fair, where she just stood there while people danced around her. You know Heidi's backup dancers were rolling their eyes at that bitch the entire "performance."
The saddest thing about the whole mess is that I actually think I'm starting to like the song "Body Language." I'm afraid it may creep onto my Ipod some drunken night. I know it would be like listening to a dollar store Britney Spears, but sometimes I liked the dollar store toys I got as a kid. I was quite fond of a few of them to be honest... Anywhoo watch the video of Montag below, and let us know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share