Monday, August 17, 2009

Dancing With The Stars New Cast

ABC announced the new Dancing with the Stars cast today. If you've been living under a rock the past few years, the announcement of the new DWTS cast is now given all of the gravitas as the naming of a new Pope. Like everyone else I think the most interesting name on the list is Tom Delay. Though I would have gone with Dan Quayle.
Quck thoughts: My first reaction was of course these celebs are doing Dancing with the Stars. But I actually think that this show is better than most reality or reality competition shows. At least it's mostly for fun and the stars don't have delusions of stardom. We knew Donny Osmond was going to be on the show. I think he and Marie have some intense competition thing going on.
Sports stars are well represented (Michael Irvin, Natalie Coughlin), and Joanna Krupa is now making a career of being on reality shows. I think the secret front runner here might be Mark Dacascos. Just look at those moves he makes on Iron Chef America.Always fun to see the definition of “the Stars” in “Dancing with the Stars.” Three of those names, I am convinced I have never seen in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share