Thursday, August 13, 2009

Scott Disick

Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian decided to wait till she was on national TV to announce Scott Disick as the father of her child. The E! reality star told the "Today" show Thursday morning that Disick is "my ex-boyfriend ... who is now my boyfriend." Check out the girls looking for love in a promo for "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami," which debuts on Sunday, Aug. 16 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
The on-again, off-again couple had broken up earlier in the year, and Kourtney, 30, went and shot the E! show "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" and discovered she was expecting as production was wrapping. "I found out I was pregnant [at the end of shooting]. We were in the Everglades, and I kept feeling nauseous and sick," she told E!. "I just kept thinking something wasn't feeling right. ... Literally, I took like 20 tests. I went to the doctor and he confirmed the news. I was just so shocked."
The E! reality star and Disick split in February, but recently reunited, Kourtney said. "He's very excited. When I found out, I was so shocked. I didn't know what to do. He was so for it and so excited from the beginning. And we're really happy," Kourtney added. When asked about marriage, Kourtney -- who is due in December -- said, "We'll see." Kim tells Usmagazine.com she can't wait to be an aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share