Monday, January 31, 2011

mary harvey


mary harvey

Steve Harvey's ex-wife, Mary, still slamming the comic, as he pressed the claims "lies."

Mary Harvey, who spent three YouTube videos, which earlier this month details of Steve's alleged infidelity during the marriage, appeared in the Tom Joyner Morning Show on Monday.

Although Joyner, her boyfriend, Steve, called to urge him to "shift" from her 2005 divorce, Mary is willing to host advice.

"It took a long time for me to get to this point," Joyner explained that Eurweb.com. "I was silent the whole time, because it took into account what it would do to all the families and the community."

But he said he decided to publicly talk about the collapse of her marriage, because "keeping quiet is not served me physically. This is not our son [Wynton]. I have suffered physically because of it. I'm not a good health condition."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share