Friday, July 10, 2009

Heather Nichols

We are a couple days past the viral debut of Heather Nichols as the dry hump victim of Rampage Jackson in one of the Internet’s most talked about bits of the week. This television and commercial actress had been toiling away in Hollywood with small parts in shows you’ve never heard of. An uncomfortable moment with Jackson will now make Heather an overnight viral star.
As of this writing Nichols has 213 followers on her Twitter account where she has been addressing the dry hump video. Yesterday, I posted a video of Rampage Jackson humping an unsuspecting MMA reporter during an interview. There was no mention of her outlet, so I had no idea who she was. Well thanks to some excellent sleuthing from SI's Jimmy Traina, we now know that her name is Heather Nichols, and that she works for Cage Potato.
Nichols: At first I was just shocked when he grabbed me, and all I could think was, "Oh my gosh, what is he doing?!" Then I tried to play along a little bit because I knew he was trying to be funny, but after about the first 5-10 seconds, it was just plain awkward. I kept thinking, "What should I do? Knee him? Keep going?" So I decided to keep asking questions, assuming he would stop if I did that. So I asked another question, and he kept going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share