Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Whitney Houston Interview with Oprah Part 2

Whitney Houston Interview with Oprah Part 2
Whitney Houston Interview with Oprah Part 2 is already on Air and Whitney tried to explain her love for Bobby Brown, her cocaine sniffing habit and war with Bobby Brown (According to Whitney, Bobby used to abuse her). If Whitney is to be believed then she has a long list of offenses against Bobby Brown. According to her, Bobby was very aggressive towards her and used to abuse her verbally and physically and that’s why she made herself appear weaker before him, even though in reality she was much more successful than her.
Whitney Said,”I think somewhere inside, something happens to a man when a woman has that much control or has that much fame,” she explained. Ms. Houston described a relationship with Mr. Brown that was tempestuous. Once, she said, he spat in her face. Another time she hit him on the head so hard with a telephone receiver that he fell down bleeding, just as their daughter entered the room.” She further said,”He was my drug. I didn’t do anything without him. I wasn’t getting high by myself. It was me and him together, and we were partners, and that’s what my high was — him. He and I being together, and whatever we did, we did it together. No matter what, we did it together.”
So the second part interview was much about Bobby Brown and his abusive behavior. Oprah Winfrey called her Whitney Houston interview, the best interview that she has taken. In the end, the song from new Whitney Houston Single “I Look To You” was sung by Whitney (“I Didn’t Know My Own Strength”). “I can’t think of a moment, ever, when I had a stronger connection to the person I was interviewing,” Winfrey says. Well i don’t know whether this was the best interview taken by Oprah, one thing is for sure that Whitney Houston is back for good. So all Whitney fans cheers up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share