Sunday, February 8, 2009

Aloha Stadium

Aloha Stadium for Ohana day (which means family day). It's an opportunity for the locals to bring their families and experience the game day festivities. It's essentially a practice day for the players and cheerleaders and it was nice to get in a "dry run." I got a chance to see all of the Titans players which was fun! Our guys are so great!
We stayed at the stadium until the afternoon and then I was part of a group that headed to a NFL VIP party where we got to meet Warren Moon and Boomer Esiason. Then we headed to the block party which is a huge party that closes down a major road and each of the lines performed, asked team trivia and interviewed. It has been a long day but worth every minute.
I cannot believe that tomorrow is game day. The week has flown by so fast and I'm sad that it's almost coming to an end. All of the girls and staff are so amazing and I truly cherish the time I've spent with them. We performed at the football festival, which is basically a pep rally for the game! It was another chance to perform and sign autographs for the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share