Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Solange Knowles



Solange Knowles was admitted to the hospital when she collapsed after downing flu pills on a flight out of New York City last night February 17. After attending the star-studded Armani store opening earlier in the evening, Beyonce’s younger sister was reportedly treated by paramedics after downing the capsules onboard a plane - apparently having an adverse reaction to the medication.
According to reports, Solange posted a series of bizarre postings on social networking Web site Twitter, which she uploaded during the journey. Telling fans how she had swallowed NyQuil tablets to treat a cold, Solange wrote: “I took a nyquil and i think maybe im getting high off it because im not sleeping. maybe i should close my eyes...” Minutes later, she added, “think im certified loosing (sic) it on nyquil. going to sleep before i start freestyling on the plane… omg (Oh my God) i didnt know nyquil could do this to you.
Logging on again to tell how she had woken up on the floor of an airport surrounded by nurses, the star wrote: “Woaah...... How’d I end up in the hospital? Woke up to 8 random people over me, laid out on the floor in baggage claim!... Guess I passed out! Scary. Hooked up to IV now . Apparantly I’m super dehydrated.” Later confirming that she had been released from hospital following treatment, Miss Knowles happily wrote: “I’m out! yay!... they let me go..... Rest. Water. Rest. Water.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share