Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jamar Rogers

Jamar Rogers went home! I'm in total shock. Shocked! The guy has a great voice, a wonderful attitude and a great Idol look. It would have been amazing to watch Danny and Jamar go through the competition together. So there's the deal: instead of a heartwarming story of two best buddies in a possible final two, we get a mentally imbalanced spectacle.
And Tatiana Del Toro stays? Even if she has a good voice, who in the industry is ever going to be willing to work with such an unstable artist? She babbled endlessly about her stupid star bracelet from Paula's jewelry line, whining because she wanted the ring and they were out, until Paula stood up and gave her her own ring. I'm beginning to think there's something seriously wrong with Tatiana, like a personality disorder.
I had Ashley Hollister on there and she went home, but to be honest, if she'd walked into my living room and introduced herself I still wouldn't have known who she was. I just had her on one of my lists and put her on the prediction list without thinking about it. I also had Jorge Nunez on the list, whom I love, and somehow forgot to add him when I typed the post. All of which goes to show you shouldn't attempt complicated tasks while taking muscle relaxers. But I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share