Friday, February 6, 2009

Collin Raye

Collin Raye Songs “A Soldier’s Prayer”. It’s a beautiful song that says God is there. My favorite part is The song is about having faith in God and tells you that He is listening. Now if you’ve read my blog before, you might know that I have lost my faith. I believe in Him, but I turned my back on Him. I have my reasons and I thought they were good. I have been unable to forgive him.

I tried to push it to the back of my mind. I don’t have time to deal with this now, I need to write. After several hours of me trying to force myself to write, I asked my writing mentor Michelle L Devon(Michy), for help. As usual she gave me good advice. She said, don’t write. Work on promotion, search for leads and add non-exclusive articles to Helium.com.

But today, I feel like He is calling me. After hearing that song again after not listening to it for a while, I decided to go online to facebook. I connected with a childhood friend. I made the comment that she looks so happy in all her pictures. She told me about all the hardships she has suffered, but she has kept her faith and it has seen her through. Ring, Ring

1 comment:

  1. This is a copy of my blog post listed here... http://rissawrites.wordpress.com/2009/02/06/god-is-calling/

    I own all rights. Your copying and or use of my work, which appear at the link above, is unauthorized. You neither asked for nor received permission to use the piece nor to make or distribute copies of them in the manner you have.

    Further, such copyright infringement is a direct violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and International Copyright Law.

    Please delete this post immediately. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share