Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ryan Bingham

Mayor Bingham has many opinions. However, not all opinions can be heard or recognized because it is still based on the city council. Mayor Bingham makes opinions, judgements and he makes decisions. He is a true leader. I respect him for that. I would like to see that person who complains about the mayor not having opinions.
I would like to thank the guy who assisted me out by plowing my sidewalk off so I remain in compliance with the city ordinance. I was recovering from surgery and it was a big help. My neighbor saw your kindness with what you did for me and claimed I was throwing excess snow and ice into the road and called the cops on me. It is a good thing the the Torrington police was able to see a jelous neighbor when they are right in their face.
Kudos and thank you to all the volunteers of Friends of Main Street for putting on the wonderful Bubbles and Truffles event. Also, a big thank you to all the sponsors and donors for helping the event happen. If you were not there, you missed excellent music, food, conversation and a chance to meet new friends. I did see our selectman, Candy Perez, and town manager, Mr. Robbins. However, not a single one of the other of the six selectmen was to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share