Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ginnifer Goodwin

Ginnifer Goodwin plays the character who most needs the advice of He's Just Not That Into You. Gigi waits for the phone to ring and concocts reasons to "run into" people she's waiting to hear from. Of course there's a Hollywood ending, but Goodwin had to play the now she would be okay," Goodwin said. "That is what we always see in movies, and that is what I find incredibly boring That’s what was so refreshing about this script.


As Gigi learns to stop overanalyzing things and read the common sense signals, the film is careful not to force its lessons on the audience. "The script is so balanced. It’s so subtle. I don’t think that the message could have been so powerfully imparted if it wasn’t so subtle, because life is subtle and that’s what makes it so relate-able.

The 30-year-old star - who broke up with actor Chris Klein in December (08) following a two-year romance - admits she has had some miserable times as a single woman Goodwin reveals that she often falls for men who don't reciprocate her feelings - and embarrasses herself by continuing to pursue them She says, "I humiliate myself on a daily basis and... I have often gone after the wrong fellas, I have often chased people who are not calling me back and making excuses for that, and I thought it was time that we, you know, get these messages out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share