Sunday, May 24, 2009

Boston Run to Remember

Boston's Run to Remember What a gorgeous day! I just walked over to the Seaport Hotel area to pick up our bibs for the half marathon tomorrow. We've run this race every year since it's been around- 2005. The first year Nick and I had only been dating about a month, and I ran the half marathon having never run more than 7 miles at once before. I wanted to keep up with him (and I finished) but felt like crapola afterwards. That race made me realize that I hadn't been pushing myself enough though. I love running this race every year with Nick; it's our little tradition.
The Boston Police Department and Boston Police Runner’s Club invite you to the fifth running of Boston’s Run To Remember on May 23-24, 2009. Race date is Sunday May 24 and number pick up and expo is Saturday May 23. Honor Massachusetts Law Enforcement Officers killed in the line of duty by celebrating their lives and giving back to the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share