Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mary Louise Parker Bathtub

Actress Mary Louise Parker should be well known for playing the role of a single mother in the show Weeds, but may also be known for roles in movies such as “The Client” and “Reckless.” According to showstalker.net, she hasn’t been happy recently after a nude photo of her is doing its rounds on the internet. Mary had to drop her clothes for a bathtub scene during Season 4 of Weeds, although she wasn’t too happy to be doing it.
But apparently the guy in the scene says “I can see your boobies.” Mary Louise Parker is still wondering why people want to search the internet for such an old scene, which apparently wasn’t anything really. Things do get made to sound worse than they normally are though with celebrities. Mary-Louise Parker has always been fine with the sex scenes in her role as Nancy Botwin, a marijuana-selling suburban mom in the Showtime series Weeds, but she thinks that a recent nude scene of her in the bathtub took things a little too far.
"I didn't think I needed to be naked," she tells MORE magazine in its June issue. "I fought with the director about it, and now I am bitter. I knew it was going to be on the Internet: 'Mary Louise shows off her big nipples.' I wish I hadn't done that. I was goaded into it." The show's co-executive producer, Roberto Benabib, defended the moment, stating that the nudity was necessary to convey the character's vulnerability. "We felt at that point in her life, defenses had been so thoroughly stripped away," he says. "There was a nonchalance to the nudity that informed the scene … I thought it was wonderful, one of the five best scenes Mary-Louise has ever done [on Weeds]."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share