Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mary Louise shows off her big nipples

Mary Louise shows off her big nipples.‘ I wish I hadn’t done that. I was goaded into it”. Weeds is an American comedy television series created by Jenji Kohan, produced by Lionsgate Television for the Showtime network. The plot revolves around a widowed housewife (Mary-Louise Parker) from an affluent California suburb who becomes her neighborhood’s marijuana dealer to make ends meet.
Mary-Louise Parker is a Tony-, Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning actress. Some of her well known works include Fried Green Tomatoes, Boys on the Side, Proof, The West Wing, Angels in America including Weeds. The smart, sexy star of 'Weeds', has known both rapturous reviews and highly publicized heartbreak. Now, she opens up to More about dating as a single mother, taking a stand against Botox and the allure of sex in hotel hallways.
More writer Meryl Gordon arrived at Parker’s Greenwich Village duplex to find a CPR class for adults, including her ex Billy Crudup. Gordon notices the atmosphere is amicable and questions Parker: “I didn’t think I needed to be naked, and I fought with the director about it, and now I’m bitter…I knew it was going to be on the Internet: ‘Mary Louise shows off her big nipples.’ I wish I hadn’t done that. I was goaded into it.” “I like it the more extreme it is. Jenjii [Kohan, the series’ creator] has been amazing in surprising me.” But, she adds, “I don’t like it when it’s crass and crude for humor’s sake. And I don’t like it when it’s sentimental, when she’s a sweet mother. To me, she’s not that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share