Tuesday, May 19, 2009

klippel trenaunay syndrome

Klippel Trenaunay Syndrome (KTS), a disease that affects the entire vascular system, Charlotte has endured severe discomfort and complications throughout her life. After a couple of extremely bad years and, due to being hospitalised in isolation, Charlotte lost touch with her group of school friends that had now moved onto college and found it difficult to interact with other students due to the time spent alone. Recognising that her ... Author: OfficialCrufts; Tags: Crufts Friends for Life 2009.
Meet Jessica Rodriguez motivation that I am in need of. My current weight is 225 pounds and my goal weight is 125 pounds. I know that I can reach my goal weight with a little bit of hard work and dedication. To find out a little more about me, click on the link on the right side of this page, and visit me on myspace. There is also another link below where you can find out some information about KTS (Klippel Trenaunay Syndrome, which I was born with it ... "Jessica Rodriguez" nwhealthchallanege KTS "Lose weight ... Author: nwhealthchallenge; Tags: Jessica Rodriguez nwhealthchallanege KTS Lose weight Dream Life.
Raffle for Yankee Tickets Foundation PO Box 418 Mt. Freedom, NJ 07970 Questions? Would you like to help sell tickets? Contact Bonnie at 1-800-627-5482 The Sturge-Weber Foundation is the comprehensive resource for all individuals interested in birthmarks, Sturge-Weber and Klippel-Trenaunay syndromes. Since 1987, education, referrals, research and awareness have been shared by volunteers and professionals. These raffle prizes were generously donated to support this cause.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know about-klippel trenaunay syndrome ?! No?!
    The video about:carla sosenko-video

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share