Friday, September 11, 2009

911 Quotes

911 Quotes
It was on September 11th 2001, (9/11) when a series of organized attacks was done by Al- Queda upon the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in America. Everyone was terrorized by this attacks just not American but entire human world. We have given here the quotes and pictures of 9/11. Here are several quotes by someone who had written ago, they were experts in the field, experienced loss & grief and survived are arranged in a specific sequence.
Not a day passes over the earth but men and women of no note do great deeds, speak great words, and suffer noble sorrows. By: Charles Reade I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.
By: Leo Buscaglia
Whatever it is that I have lost (or must give up) I must grieve. If I do not do my grieving about the old hurts and insults, then, when I am faced with a here and now grief experience, I will end up having to dredge up all that old energy along with the current experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share