Saturday, September 5, 2009

Blount Suspension YouTube

Blount Suspension YouTube
Legarrette Blount has been given a SEASON suspension for this Boise State Oregon Football punch video. Legarrette Blount’s suspension is for the season, as LALATE and fans had expected. The Boise State Oregon Football punch by Legarrette Blount of Boise State’s Byron Hout was after Thursday’s football game. If you missed the video earlier on LALATE, here it is again:
Blount tolds press Friday:

“I just apologize to everyone that was watching this. I just apologize to all of our fans, all of Boise’s fans. I lost my head. … A few guys wished me a good game, a few guys pushed me and I just kind of lost my temper.”
Kind of?
“I couldn’t have envisioned anything worse than this right here. I tell you what. That will never happen again. I will never lose my head again.” Certainly that will be the case now. “I don’t know what kind of disciplinary action coach Kelly has in store for me, but whatever it is, I’m ready to take it full force”. Blount went at Boise State’s Byron Hout, then went after Ducks’ teammate Garrett Embry (who had tried to stop the events). Then, Blount allegedly conflicted with two police offices, two stadium guards, even Ducks Scott Frost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share