Monday, June 13, 2011

Fathers Day gifts

Fathers Day gifts


It's coming. Father's Day. Jun 19 people. I think my dad, aka Colonel. He is a gardener. His fourth Hoes I have a favorite pair of gloves. He knows their way around blindfolded Lowe's ... and a local nursery owner asks him to gardening tips. Sounds like a father, a husband, a man in your life, green thumb?

Every holiday or birthday, I know it does not matter, the colonel garden gadget or two. But what? When I was hunting this year Father's Day gift, I thought it over, the findings.

Father's Day June 18, only a few days later! Which means there is still time to get something for mom and the kids do anything to help her husband. We collected a pair of something for everyone's favorite here, a few deals, and a few indulgences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share