Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weird Al Yankovic

Weird Al Yankovic


He was not born that way. But Weird Al Yankovic was born in an egg, and the mean imitation of her Lady Gaga Born This Way This Way Run the video song, hot on the web at this time. "My mom told me when I issued: Act like a superstar, back support, and take a bubble dress, and one day will go." And he sings, "I am also a troll, or an evil queen, I will be one jelly bean 'cuz to me every day Halloween. "

Weird Al Yankovic from his insanely entertaining account of Lady Gaga, turn to hit, "Born This Way" in the "Implementation of This Way." The singer-comic pulls wigs and dresses as a series of Gaga, a music video parody funny clothes and sings: "It can be tiring Swiss cheese / can be covered by the bees / That's not to say I'm crazy / I'm on this way. "

What's good, what's hot, what is and what it is now. "Good Morning America" ​​anchor Lara Spencer track trends in lifestyle and take all day with the hottest entertainment news and pop culture Pop News Today Heat Index.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share