Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Gabrielle Union

Gabrielle Union


Today we know that when it comes to issues of a Rihanna video that has people talking. But I had no idea of the pop star's latest video for her a "Man Down" would be the answer to that is not the Bad Boys 2 star Gabrielle Union. The clip, as he might have heard, there's a scene where the girl's revenge on Rihanna filming her rapist on a busy street. What you might not heard that the Union itself in similar circumstances. Although the actress spoke about the rape when she was 19 years, he has not been opened recently.

After a fan asked what he thought of the video, the response of the Union tweeted, "Saw " Man Down "@ the Rihanna. Each victim / survivor of rape is unique, including how they think they want justice to 2 broadcast. "And then he added a startling detail:" In my work .. I tried to shoot two rape to the rapist, bt I missed in recent years I realized tht murder of the rapist would have added insult to 2 damage two of the desire to abuse anyone who has made ​​fatal and raped you understand, bt, except in self-defense if one has to store 2 ur life, ur just gives two evils. "

"Stranger, who robbed the store I worked," he said, identifying her rapist. "He put the gun DWN Durin the rape and asked me 2 [hand], that 2 him." The actress, who is a representative from rape crisis centers, has been praised in the video: "Mandown video did a great job of getting the whole world CONVERSATION ABT rape," he tweeted. "I hope the 2 WAY Healing and Rape leads."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share