Friday, September 24, 2010

lisbeth lyons


lisbeth lyons

Lisbeth Lyons is vice president of government affairs for the Printing Industries of America, and she has been in the headlines today for his alleged relationship with Minority Leader John Boehner. The Republican leader was interviewed yesterday and said nothing - ". I will not answer" but muttered something that sounded like

Lisbeth Lyons (StarkReport.com via YouTube)
Blogger Mike Stark reported on the rumor, and called directly Lyon asked about the claims issue. She said he said he had "no comment."

Stark was not satisfied with the responses of both parties. He wrote (through StarkReports.com). "As for me, if someone asked me if I was cheating on my wife, would be very easy for me to say simply:" Of course there is no truth in that at all. "John Boehner did not dare say anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share