Monday, February 7, 2011

dossier for m

dossier for m


For Nearly Three Decades, the name synonymous with Gotti Has Been Organized Crime in America. According to the federal government, John Gotti Senior, and later His son, John Junior, ran the Gambino crime family - the Largest and now influential Mafia family in the country. Gotti Senior, who died in prison nine years ago, Ruthless gangster who WAS a celebrity Craven, the son, if you are to believe His story, wanted out.

And John Gotti Junior wants people to believe His story. After the federal government put HIM on trial four times in the last five years of getting Without Conviction, he AGREED to sit down with us to Few months ago and talk about His family saga in His first extended television interview. He wanted to be the only person we talk to on camera for this story and to have His lawyer by His Side to make sure he didn't `t Say Anything That Could Be Used to indica HIM again, Because no one is Likely to be watching this Than the FBI's story more closely.

John Gotti Junior: My father WAS my cause. If my father wasn't `t That in life, I Probably woulda` t Have Been Either in the street life. Whatever He Was Also what I wanted to be. And if he DECIDED the next day, You know what? I don `t like this anymore. I `m going to the butcher. I would tell HIM, I hope you have a smock for me. That `s the way I feel. That `s the way I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share