Thursday, October 15, 2009

meghan mccain twitter

meghan mccain twitter
Meghan McCain, the Daily Beast fejtonista daughter and Senator John McCain, said Wednesday night after sending photos of herself on Twitter, which has attracted much criticism and retweets. Photo shows Ms. McCain tanktop in a copy of the Andy Warhol's biography and his tweet with those he "intentionally night 'in'
With Ms. McCain’s tens of thousands of followers, her snapshot quickly made the rounds. She then began posting follow-up messages defending it. “So I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing but apparently anything other than a pantsuit I am a slut,” she wrote, followed by “what once was fun now just seems like a vessel for harassment” and “when I am alone in my apartment, I wear tank tops and sweat pants, I had no idea this makes me a “slut”, I can’t even tell you how hurt I am.” Later, she added, “I do want to apologize to anyone that was offended by my twitpic, I have clearly made a huge mistake and am sorry 2 those that are offended.”
But they are also more than a positive response. "Do not listen to the peeps, just R abomination," wrote Amanda Shannon. "This is America's ridiculous!" Just because someone posts a picture does not make them a whore. Get your head out of the channel, "said John Adams. "The record TwitPic mccainblogette @ TwitPic probably my favorite ever," wrote Derek Huffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share