Thursday, October 15, 2009

tess taylor

tess taylor
Playboy 's picture Tess Taylor said last night about an interesting - rap was good. Tess Taylor, and the battery model of the MySpace page, he writes: "The religion is very simple. Religion is kindness. OH stunning model Agoura Hills, California. Tess Taylor, writing about love and about Mayhema Model rinc pilates.
“Hey RaWk sTarZz!!! My name is Tess Taylor! Nice to meet you! Welcome to my page! I feel like whatever I write in these things just won’t serve me justice. I thankfully reside in the beautiful Los Angeles area. I live to create art. Modeling is a strong passion of mine & I stand strong. I have been dancing for 17 years. I am a semi professional ballerina. “I am now teaching dance, pilates and poledancing. I am very outgoing & it is rare to catch me without a smile on my face! I have been blessed to been trained by some of the most talented people in the industry. I am always looking to meet new people. So dont be shy! please message me!”
Is "Nice to meet you, welcome to my page, I feel like writing about what I would in this case, not only myself justice. Fortunately, I live in the beautiful Los Angeles. I live to create art. Modeling and acting a strong desire I & I stand strong. I have been dancing for 17 years. I am a semi-professional ballerina. Now I teach dance, pilates and pole dancing.

1 comment:

  1. i love you tess, im your biggest fan. your amazingly beautiful, your my hero. i wish to meet one day ! i watch your show pretty Wils every sunday at 10:30, i am always excited to watch it <3 - your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share